Carlo its Monalisa Monique's only daughter u remember Mike...

By: Monalisa Roux (replying to topic) - March 19 2016, 4:37 PM

Carlo its Monalisa Monique's only daughter u remember Mike well i just wanted to tell u im 6 months pregnant and engaged im having a boy and that im due in may hope to see u im in orlando I've been trying to get a hold of u but hopefully this is u im speaking to hopefully when u get this message write me back on my email love u and miss u

RE: Destiny movie trailer

<Prev (   < 2 of 16   >)   Next >
Back to Comments List

Read the topic:

Destiny movie trailer

Carlo, i just read ur litle comment and I love it. In one hand i see that you don't let my movie trailer have any... [more]

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Bos Macel Saurel Charles meet Haiti Culture Minister Dithny Joan Raton The guy ok to me we need to support him for the good...
The guy ok to me we need to support him for the good thing he did.

RE: Jimmy Jean Louis - Toussaint Louverture Movie bonjour Jimmy suis haitien,je vis en argentine,j...
bonjour Jimmy suis haitien,je vis en argentine,j aimerais voir le film de toussaint louverture.merci

RE: Haiti Cinema - Actress Mona Robillard Passed Away... So sad to hear this,se youn nan aktris mrenmen anpil...
So sad to hear this,se youn nan aktris mrenmen anpil wi sitou nan Shérico S.A,may her soul rest in perfect peace

What happen after.. Is their another one, I don't...
What happen after.. Is their another one, I don't like the end of it

RE: Midelene Lubins j'aime ta fa├žon
j'aime ta façon