Destiny movie trailer 2

Destiny movie trailer 2

watch the new movie trailer for Haitian movie Destiny, a film produced by John Desinor [more]

Comments 61 - 70 of 74

Gerda From Paris says...

My friend called me and told me take a look from this preview,when I look at it I saw my... more »

Stanley says...

ti mesye I&I yo ap depoze avec john harris la let me no when you guys coming to haiti so... more »

Goergia says...

My casuin is in the movie industry and she told me to watch the preview of Destiny and... more »

Melika Beaubrun says...

I' am a producer,I will put a movie together,i need to get in contact with BIG RED cause... more »

Bernard From Haiti says...

I think I saw that face before: (BIG RED) He played in Bad boy.HE is a good actor period. more »

Un Admirateur says...

This preview is nothing but the best.Ilike all those actors specially BIG RED he is... more »

Melika Beaubrun says...

Quand j'ai vu this preview je pense que c'est le meilleur haitian movie. more »

Kervin says...

I think this movie is ok more »

Melika Beaubrun says...

I saw the preview and i like it, i think it is the best hatian movie.The actors knows... more »

Liline says...

Hey wats up i just want to say congratualation to all the actors in Destiny, you all... more »

61 - 70 of 74 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next ›  Last »

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Haiti Actress Fabienne Colas Honored in Quebec, Canada I really think its great Fabienne Cola deserve it...
I really think its great Fabienne Cola deserve it! She worked hard through the years to bring Haitians together and this is in addition to raising...

RE: Are there any Haitian Movies on Netflix? On sit a pret fet pou mete film nan li en streaming...
On sit a pret fet pou mete film nan li en streaming nanlakay.com/

RE: Haiti Cinema - Actress Mona Robillard Passed Away... So sad to hear this,se youn nan aktris mrenmen anpil...
So sad to hear this,se youn nan aktris mrenmen anpil wi sitou nan Shérico S.A,may her soul rest in perfect peace

RE: Sheila Pierre Remo 3 Sheila shone, she needs to stop datin young boys
Sheila shone, she needs to stop datin young boys

Good job boys! But 1 little advice, either you make a...
Good job boys! But 1 little advice, either you make a movie in creole only or in english only! Closed caption is key. Because anytime you mix the...