Destiny movie trailer 2

Destiny movie trailer 2

watch the new movie trailer for Haitian movie Destiny, a film produced by John Desinor [more]

Comments 61 - 70 of 74

Gerda From Paris says...

My friend called me and told me take a look from this preview,when I look at it I saw my... more »

Stanley says...

ti mesye I&I yo ap depoze avec john harris la let me no when you guys coming to haiti so... more »

Goergia says...

My casuin is in the movie industry and she told me to watch the preview of Destiny and... more »

Melika Beaubrun says...

I' am a producer,I will put a movie together,i need to get in contact with BIG RED cause... more »

Bernard From Haiti says...

I think I saw that face before: (BIG RED) He played in Bad boy.HE is a good actor period. more »

Un Admirateur says...

This preview is nothing but the best.Ilike all those actors specially BIG RED he is... more »

Melika Beaubrun says...

Quand j'ai vu this preview je pense que c'est le meilleur haitian movie. more »

Kervin says...

I think this movie is ok more »

Melika Beaubrun says...

I saw the preview and i like it, i think it is the best hatian movie.The actors knows... more »

Liline says...

Hey wats up i just want to say congratualation to all the actors in Destiny, you all... more »

61 - 70 of 74 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next ›  Last »

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Haitian Actor Papa Pie rushed to the Hospital Sunday during Haitian Movie Awards Our family's prayers and thoughts are with you as we...
Our family's prayers and thoughts are with you as we wish for you a happy and speedy recovery, and may you remain an insightful voice in our...

Hi my name Daniel..first of foremost I'd like to...
Hi my name Daniel..first of foremost I'd like to thank the work that you're doing in our society...how can I make an appointment with u.

wow, good job my man, that's great!!!!
wow, good job my man, that's great!!!!

RE: Super Model RL Bond We're cousins so I try not look TOO hard,ha ha.I knew...
We're cousins so I try not look TOO hard,ha ha.I knew him as a little boy when we both stayed in Decatur,Illinois.I'm very proud of his...

RE: Belfim Article Photo, Benita, Marc Delerme M renmen film same yo. Paskem se ayisyen bon travay...
M renmen film same yo. Paskem se ayisyen bon travay mesye dam