I agree, destiny trailler is very hot. I have to appologized...

By: Denita (replying to Msg 15131) - October 14 2007, 3:38 PM

I agree, destiny trailler is very hot. I have to appologized to mr. john harris desinor the producer for my previous comments because I wasn't sure about those three action movies you guys are competing against.

I totaly missunderstood it. Now I understand and I want to say destiny trailer is hot and I wish you and the actors all the sucess.

Keep making good stuff for your fans out here.

RE: Destiny movie trailer 2

<Prev (   < 8 of 75   >)   Next >
Back to Comments List

Watch the related video:

Destiny movie trailer 2

watch the new movie trailer for Haitian movie Destiny, a film produced by John Desinor [more]

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Actress Parker McKenna Posey coming to Haiti in December Once you see american celebrities going back and...
Once you see american celebrities going back and forth to Haiti, it is usually to encourage some immoral values. Depi kile etranje te renmen...

RE: Dyab Baba 2 Now Available, Download It Online! That's a good movie
That's a good movie

RE: Haiti Actress Fabienne Colas Honored in Quebec, Canada I love her movies. I got hook on Haitian Cinema...
I love her movies. I got hook on Haitian Cinema because of her.

RE: Haiti Cinema - Cine Triomphe re-opens with 2 Haitian Movies playing Everyday starting Sunday I love it
I love it

Les Traces Du Passé - movie trailer
Grande première : Juin 2015 à Montréal Synopsis: Cassandre est passionnée de la mode et veut à tout prix réaliser son...