Destiny movie trailer 2

Destiny movie trailer 2

watch the new movie trailer for Haitian movie Destiny, a film produced by John Desinor [more]

Comments 21 - 30 of 74

Julie Metezier says...

Ronald you are the best I like it and trust me I will be there. more »

Gabrielle Jean says...

Hey cherie you need to play in more movie they like you out there toujou fel memm jan. more »

Tasha Brun From France says...

what's up Ronald Theodore or Big Red you really know what you doing keep it up. more »

Kysha Gaetan Aka Kyki says...

wow! john you are amazing.I can't wait to see the movie, this is realy your time. count... more »

Fans says...

We love your preview over here in New Jersey, and we cannot wait for the movie to come... more »

Ms Blackberry says...

justp passing throught to say i'm enjoying dis preview cause dis actions are da bum keep... more »

Neesey says...

Hey Guervarar, i saw the preview of your new movie and i have to say it looks really... more »

Carmen Saint Jean says...

Hi jonh, you are good I like this preview you choose the the right actor to make that... more »

Caroline says...

I like it, good job, I'am pround of you Ronald more »

Janvier Harris says...

That's a nice preview,good acting RONALD THEODORE more »

21 - 30 of 74 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next ›  Last »

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Bob Lemoine is Dead - Bob Lemoine Mouri wi... Bob avait plus que cette voix de stentor. Il etait un...
Bob avait plus que cette voix de stentor. Il etait un Stentor.

Are there any Haitian movie premiers in Miami for the rest of 2015?
Anyone know of any Haitian movie premiers going on in Miami for the rest of 2015?

RE: Profonds Regrets Miami Premiere l'amour et l'amitier
l'amour et l'amitier

RE: Haiti Actress Fabienne Colas Honored in Quebec, Canada fabienne c racis li bs talking about ki haitien li fe...
fabienne c racis li bs talking about ki haitien li fe vin n together a e chofe taxi li tap imlye nan montreal c blan manze ye bay verite non ban n...

RE: Are there any Haitian Movies on Netflix? KOTE MOVIE HAƏTIAN MWEN
KOTE MOVIE HAÏTIAN MWEN