Destiny movie trailer 2

Destiny movie trailer 2

watch the new movie trailer for Haitian movie Destiny, a film produced by John Desinor [more]

Comments 21 - 30 of 74

Julie Metezier says...

Ronald you are the best I like it and trust me I will be there. more »

Gabrielle Jean says...

Hey cherie you need to play in more movie they like you out there toujou fel memm jan. more »

Tasha Brun From France says...

what's up Ronald Theodore or Big Red you really know what you doing keep it up. more »

Kysha Gaetan Aka Kyki says...

wow! john you are amazing.I can't wait to see the movie, this is realy your time. count... more »

Fans says...

We love your preview over here in New Jersey, and we cannot wait for the movie to come... more »

Ms Blackberry says...

justp passing throught to say i'm enjoying dis preview cause dis actions are da bum keep... more »

Neesey says...

Hey Guervarar, i saw the preview of your new movie and i have to say it looks really... more »

Carmen Saint Jean says...

Hi jonh, you are good I like this preview you choose the the right actor to make that... more »

Caroline says...

I like it, good job, I'am pround of you Ronald more »

Janvier Harris says...

That's a nice preview,good acting RONALD THEODORE more »

21 - 30 of 74 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next ›  Last »

Recent Movie Comments...

We have been in Haiti @Duval Rouche since the...
We have been in Haiti @Duval Rouche since the earthquake. We are providing water for over 500 women evert day. We have doctors helping evert couple...

RE: Haitian Actress Nice Simon Installed as Mayor of Tabarre On a qu' a lui souhaiter du courage, de la...
On a qu' a lui souhaiter du courage, de la clairvoyance et bon travail car la tache est noble et lourde.

Nice movie boyz! Love it. 2thumbs up. Just choose...
Nice movie boyz! Love it. 2thumbs up. Just choose 1language to speak. That's all

Si w vle konn sak fe yon fanm dous...Al li atik...
Si w vle konn sak fe yon fanm dous...Al li atik sa...klike sou lien sa... bonenfomasyon.com/

Comments i love it
Comments i love it