I want to be a movie star

By: Phanise Menos (replying to topic) - April 30 2016, 2:22 PM

I want to be a movie star

RE: Who Wants to be a Haitian Superstar?

<Prev (   < 2 of 24   >)   Next >
Back to Comments List

Related Article:

Who Wants to be a Haitian Superstar?

Here is a message to all the wannabe Haitians superstars out there: Being an actor is a career decision, you need to know that before you choose to... [more]

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Bob Lemoine is Dead - Bob Lemoine Mouri wi... Bob avait plus que cette voix de stentor. Il etait un...
Bob avait plus que cette voix de stentor. Il etait un Stentor.

RE: Actress Garcelle Beauvais visits a school in Haiti Verygood.because of non security in Haiti lot of us...
Verygood.because of non security in Haiti lot of us leaving all over the wold would like to do the same.they just scare.can we do,something about...

RE: Sweet Micky for President - How a Diaper-Wearing Pop Star Became President of Haiti, New Pras Documentary In my opinion,Michel Joseph Martelly is the best...
In my opinion,Michel Joseph Martelly is the best working president we know in our history. Doesn't matter where he came from and what he did...

RE: Sheila Pierre Remo 3 That's my baby right there, i love you boo. That's my...
That's my baby right there, i love you boo. That's my girlfriend everyone????????????????. We official right now. she aint single!

Film reconciliation by Gary agent
Film reconciliation by Gary agent