Hi my name Daniel..first of foremost I'd like to thank the...

By: Daniel Boucicault Jr (replying to topic) - August 11 2015, 11:39 AM

Hi my name Daniel ..first of foremost I'd like to thank the work that you're doing in our society ...how can I make an appointment with u.

RE: Haitian Movie Producers Fighting In Court Over Movie Rights

<Prev (   < 2 of 3   >)   Next >
Back to Comments List

Watch the related video:

Haitian Movie Producers Fighting In Court Over Movie Rights

Watch the Haitian Movie Producers Fighting In Court Over Movie Rights video, PRODUCER GERONIMO IS SUING 4 MIAMI... [more]

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Are there any Haitian Movies on Netflix? Yes the one I worked on " Trapped Hatian Nights" im...
Yes the one I worked on " Trapped Hatian Nights" im the beautiful Mambo.

RE: Sheila Pierre Remo 3 She is single
She is single

RE: Haiti Cinema - Actress Mona Robillard Passed Away... So sad to hear this,se youn nan aktris mrenmen anpil...
So sad to hear this,se youn nan aktris mrenmen anpil wi sitou nan Shérico S.A,may her soul rest in perfect peace

RE: Sweet Micky for President - How a Diaper-Wearing Pop Star Became President of Haiti, New Pras Documentary Banm pran ti mal frendeng sa a, Who is Pras Michel...
Banm pran ti mal frendeng sa a, Who is Pras Michel who talk like that against? I don't him but if he was a good person he would talk like, because...

RE: Actress Parker McKenna Posey coming to Haiti in December Once you see american celebrities going back and...
Once you see american celebrities going back and forth to Haiti, it is usually to encourage some immoral values. Depi kile etranje te renmen...