I like the title, it can be a great one coz there's good...

By: Sherlie (replying to topic) - October 30 2014, 12:34 PM

I like the title, it can be a great one coz there's good actors, can't wait to see it

RE: New Haitian Movie "Dancing in the shadow of Love," Watch the Trailer

<Prev (   < 4 of 4   >)   Next >
Back to Comments List

Related Article:

New Haitian Movie "Dancing in the shadow of Love," Watch the Trailer

The official movie trailer for "Dancing in the shadow of Love" has just been released... This is a new film by Joan 'tutu' Demosthene... [more]

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Haiti Actress Fabienne Colas Honored in Quebec, Canada I really think its great Fabienne Cola deserve it...
I really think its great Fabienne Cola deserve it! She worked hard through the years to bring Haitians together and this is in addition to raising...

RE: New Haitian Movie I like the title,it can be a great one coz there's...
I like the title,it can be a great one coz there's good actors,can't wait to see it

RE: Sweet Micky for President - How a Diaper-Wearing Pop Star Became President of Haiti, New Pras Documentary In my opinion,Michel Joseph Martelly is the best...
In my opinion,Michel Joseph Martelly is the best working president we know in our history. Doesn't matter where he came from and what he did...

Dans un sombre cachot au fort de Joux, en France...
Dans un sombre cachot au fort de Joux, en France Languissait un vieux noir qu'admirait l'univers Trahi par les Francais, jaloux de sa vaillance Le...

I would love to see this movie
I would love to see this movie