Question for all Haitian Movie Consumers: How do we get our movies into your hands?

Haitian filmmaker Widmack Belot has a direct question for you, Mr. and Mrs. Haitian movie consumer, regarding the best way for a Haitian filmmaker...

REPLY to this message

<Prev (   1 of 10   >)   Next >
Return to Message List

Comments

Kreyolman says...

sispann fe film pou gran moun. si mwen vle gade film pou gran moun, mwen gen entenet pou... more »

Marie says...

Well, we should try online. Even movie theaters are going to do this now. One time... more »

Jean says...

Well I think u can try to talk and arrange or make a deal with the people selling copies... more »

Neg Lakay says...

The best solutions, but by no means exhaustive, are to put the movies on demands on the... more »

Allhaitianmovies says...

0_ Make sure your movie is good 1_ Create a list of all the STORES selling Haitian... more »

Charles Rene says...

Most Haitians leaving in the US can afford to buy your new movie. You guys making the... more »

John says...

my guest for you is, some of the movies not too great maybe finish bad or too short or... more »

Nyc says...

Stop selling them for $10. That's a lot of money. Let's face it, these movies are low... more »

Nyc says...

I rather spend $20 to see a stand up skit by Geraldine Alcius aka Stanley Boco than pay... more »