Hey i have not been on belfim for a while but now i'm back but...

By: Ms Thickness (replying to topic) - November 28 2007, 1:58 PM

hey i have not been on belfim for a while but now i'm back but at same time i'm just passing throught destiny comments box in say hi to all da crew specially da producer of destiny john harris desinord.just wanna say i can't wait to go see da miracle u have for us out their dats waiting on dis movie just wanna tell yall i'm so excited to go see da movie in i blelieve on dis one dat i will be see satisfied for da year of 2008.jsut can't wait to go meet all da acters and da producer.And also can i ask you a question is it really your time to shine (LOL) let me know mr john harris desinord.

one love ms thickness

RE: Destiny movie trailer 2

REPLY to this message

Watch the related video:

Destiny movie trailer 2

watch the new movie trailer for Haitian movie Destiny, a film produced by John Desinor

<Prev (   < 4 of 75   >)   Next >
Return to Message List

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Are there any Haitian Movies on Netflix? Yes the one I worked on " Trapped Hatian Nights" im...
Yes the one I worked on " Trapped Hatian Nights" im the beautiful Mambo.

That's the website to watch online, in full quality...
haiticinemaonline.com That's the website to watch online, in full quality, Haitian movies.

RE: Reginald Lubin's Movie OASIS 2 Released Dn DVD J'aimerai voie cette film maintenant sur mon...
J'aimerai voie cette film maintenant sur mon telephone svp

Dans un sombre cachot au fort de Joux, en France...
Dans un sombre cachot au fort de Joux, en France Languissait un vieux noir qu'admirait l'univers Trahi par les Francais, jaloux de sa vaillance Le...

RE: Sheila Pierre Remo 3 Sheila shone, she needs to stop datin young boys
Sheila shone, she needs to stop datin young boys