Hey i have not been on belfim for a while but now i'm back but...

By: Ms Thickness (replying to topic) - November 28 2007, 1:58 PM

hey i have not been on belfim for a while but now i'm back but at same time i'm just passing throught destiny comments box in say hi to all da crew specially da producer of destiny john harris desinord.just wanna say i can't wait to go see da miracle u have for us out their dats waiting on dis movie just wanna tell yall i'm so excited to go see da movie in i blelieve on dis one dat i will be see satisfied for da year of 2008.jsut can't wait to go meet all da acters and da producer.And also can i ask you a question is it really your time to shine (LOL) let me know mr john harris desinord.

one love ms thickness

RE: Destiny movie trailer 2

<Prev (   < 4 of 75   >)   Next >
Back to Comments List

Watch the related video:

Destiny movie trailer 2

watch the new movie trailer for Haitian movie Destiny, a film produced by John Desinor [more]

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Bob Lemoine is Dead - Bob Lemoine Mouri wi... Woy po dyab gadé yon sézismanm fè! Malérézeman...
Woy po dyab gadé yon sézismanm fè! Malérézeman mwen paka jwen yon ti té vèven poum bwè, antouka sil tap...

RE: Reginald Lubin's Movie OASIS 2 Released Dn DVD J'aime ce film
J'aime ce film

RE: Jimmy Jean-Louis and Family It's so beautifull to see Haitian people succed and...
It's so beautifull to see Haitian people succed and let everyone know that Haiti is a beautifull Country and that Haitian people can suceed. That's...

RE: Homere Jean Un très beau film, je vous souhaite bonne chance a...
Un très beau film, je vous souhaite bonne chance a l'avenir.

RE: Haiti Cinema - Vwazinn Nan, New Haitian Movie about Rutshelle and Roody Roodboy That's not fair at all. You guys should have respect...
That's not fair at all. You guys should have respect for Rutshelle and Roody. They didn't give you any accord to create thar movie. You're all...