You may think you know your wife better than anyone, but chances are she has at least one ''don't-tell-the-husband" secret! And she might have 11.
Men often think of women as being a profound mystery, something most women tend to cultivate.
But understanding the woman you love may be a lot easier if you know her secrets.
And, boy, does she have secrets.
The 11 secrets most women keep, including your wife:
Women Aren't the Only Ones
Don't think for a minute that most men aren't as good at hiding things as women.
Find out the top 11 things he's been hiding.
The Secrets Men Keep
1. Everything a woman buys for herself -- from shoes to skirts and even shampoo -- really costs 20 percent more than she tells you.
2. She actually thinks about sex -- with you -- a lot. (It's just that by the end of the day she's too tired to do anything about it.)
3. She is just as nervous about commitment as you are.
4. She may be modern and independent, but she still wants you to be "the man."
5. Her ex-boyfriends were not completely terrible in bed.
6. She is scared that she'll turn into her mother.
(So the worst insult you can throw at the woman you love is, "You're acting just like your mother.")
7. She wants you to be jealous -- but just a little bit.
8. Yes, she fantasizes about hot celebrity guys, but that doesn't mean she wants you to be one of them.
9. She tells her girlfriends more than she will ever admit to you (but less than you fear).
10. She really does notice and appreciate all the chores you do.
11. She loves you with all her heart, but she still gets wistful about the fact that she'll never feel that falling-in-love sizzle and spark again.
Actor, Temptation (2004)