Destiny movie trailer 2

Destiny movie trailer 2

watch the new movie trailer for Haitian movie Destiny, a film produced by John Desinor [more]

Comments 11 - 20 of 74

Sandra says...

Congratilation guys yours doing a beautiful job,I undestand that's the reason they said... more »

A Fan says...

another one of these preview, you'll put the Haitian market on the map. I love the... more »

Marie Michelle Elan says...

john harris desinor congratulations on your new movie.i saw the preview yesterday for... more »

Lauretta Africa says...

I watch that preview an i love it at least it tells me a story and i cant wait for to... more »

Habimael says...

mom impresion je vois ce film va marcher les acteurs sont rassurant de leur travaillent... more »

Habimael says...

mom impresion je vois ce film va marcher les acteurs sont rassurant de leur travaillent... more »

Habimael says...

Miriam Salas says...

Hey Big Red i din't know that you have that much of talent you suprised me.I never see a... more »

Miriam Salas says...

Hey Big Red i din't know that you have that much of talent you suprised me.I never see a... more »

Briana says...

Wow.I LIKE THIS PREVIEW YOUNG TALENTED ACTORS AND HANDSOME. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE RONALD... more »

11 - 20 of 74 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next ›  Last »

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Actress Garcelle Beauvais visits a school in Haiti Verygood.because of non security in Haiti lot of us...
Verygood.because of non security in Haiti lot of us leaving all over the wold would like to do the same.they just scare.can we do,something about...

RE: Dyab Baba 2 Now Available, Download It Online! That's a good movie
That's a good movie

Film reconciliation by Gary agent
Film reconciliation by Gary agent

RE: Transformation - New Haitian Movie Coming Soon! I cannot wait to see that movie,,,
I cannot wait to see that movie,,,

RE: Actress Parker McKenna Posey coming to Haiti in December Once you see american celebrities going back and...
Once you see american celebrities going back and forth to Haiti, it is usually to encourage some immoral values. Depi kile etranje te renmen...