Destiny movie trailer 2

Destiny movie trailer 2

watch the new movie trailer for Haitian movie Destiny, a film produced by John Desinor [more]

Comments 11 - 20 of 74

Sandra says...

Congratilation guys yours doing a beautiful job,I undestand that's the reason they said... more »

A Fan says...

another one of these preview, you'll put the Haitian market on the map. I love the... more »

Marie Michelle Elan says...

john harris desinor congratulations on your new movie.i saw the preview yesterday for... more »

Lauretta Africa says...

I watch that preview an i love it at least it tells me a story and i cant wait for to... more »

Habimael says...

mom impresion je vois ce film va marcher les acteurs sont rassurant de leur travaillent... more »

Habimael says...

mom impresion je vois ce film va marcher les acteurs sont rassurant de leur travaillent... more »

Habimael says...

Miriam Salas says...

Hey Big Red i din't know that you have that much of talent you suprised me.I never see a... more »

Miriam Salas says...

Hey Big Red i din't know that you have that much of talent you suprised me.I never see a... more »

Briana says...

Wow.I LIKE THIS PREVIEW YOUNG TALENTED ACTORS AND HANDSOME. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE RONALD... more »

11 - 20 of 74 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next ›  Last »

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Bos Macel Saurel Charles meet Haiti Culture Minister Dithny Joan Raton The guy ok to me we need to support him for the good...
The guy ok to me we need to support him for the good thing he did.

RE: Sheila Pierre Remo 3 Sheila very good actress. My favorite Haitian...
Sheila very good actress. My favorite Haitian actress.????????????????????????

Tre beau film j aimerai en savoir plus sur l acteur...
Tre beau film j aimerai en savoir plus sur l acteur reginald lubin bisou

I KNOW ROMIAL MONSANTO, HE IS A THIEF, LIAR. DON'T...
I KNOW ROMIAL MONSANTO, HE IS A THIEF, LIAR. DON'T BUY HIS MOVIE

I have my cousin in Haiti he is new in the business...
I have my cousin in Haiti he is new in the business he had couple movies in the market but as I'm talking to you right now he have a new one that...