Destiny movie trailer 2

Read more comments about the this topic: Destiny movie trailer 2

watch the new movie trailer for Haitian movie Destiny, a film produced by John Desinor Continue reading...

Comments 11 - 20 of 74

Sandra says...

Congratilation guys yours doing a beautiful job,I undestand that's the reason they said... more »

A Fan says...

another one of these preview, you'll put the Haitian market on the map. I love the... more »

Marie Michelle Elan says...

john harris desinor congratulations on your new movie.i saw the preview yesterday for... more »

Lauretta Africa says...

I watch that preview an i love it at least it tells me a story and i cant wait for to... more »

Habimael says...

mom impresion je vois ce film va marcher les acteurs sont rassurant de leur travaillent... more »

Habimael says...

mom impresion je vois ce film va marcher les acteurs sont rassurant de leur travaillent... more »

Habimael says...

Miriam Salas says...

Hey Big Red i din't know that you have that much of talent you suprised me.I never see a... more »

Miriam Salas says...

Hey Big Red i din't know that you have that much of talent you suprised me.I never see a... more »

Briana says...

Wow.I LIKE THIS PREVIEW YOUNG TALENTED ACTORS AND HANDSOME. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE RONALD... more »

11 - 20 of 74 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next ›  Last »