Jessica Geneus

Any comments our visitors make about Jessica Geneus will be listed here. If you want to discuss it further, be sure to add your own comments.

What do you think about it?

Click here to post your own comment about Jessica Geneus

So far, 6 comments have been posted, read what our visitors think about Jessica Geneus

<Prev (   1 of 7   >)   Next >
Back to Comments List

Comments

Marc-diane Nazaire says...

Begom ak dema more »

Mark Dowie says...

Hello, I have a script with a perfect starring role for Jessica Geneus. Does she have an... more »

Dimitri Noel says...

Hi Jess my name is Dimitri Noel I am a brand new actor who love to work with you in a... more »

Dadou says...

Jessica as a femile like you,i really like your acting. i'm goig very soon to act in a... more »

Ginal Felix says...

Hey Jessie; you are so beautiful I am Ginal Felix, in miami, fl, the owner of I am one... more »

Cher says...

Regarde toi sur cette foto,ou pa ta di son hollywood star,antouka,ou pi star ke J-LO! Se... more »

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Haitian Actress Nice Simon Installed as Mayor of Tabarre On a qu' a lui souhaiter du courage, de la...
On a qu' a lui souhaiter du courage, de la clairvoyance et bon travail car la tache est noble et lourde.

Raoul Peck is a shining light of Haitian Arts.
Raoul Peck is a shining light of Haitian Arts.

RE: Bos Macel Saurel Charles meet Haiti Culture Minister Dithny Joan Raton The guy ok to me we need to support him for the good...
The guy ok to me we need to support him for the good thing he did.

nice movie thats y in life ya always have to help...
nice movie thats y in life ya always have to help someone in needs because ya never know when ur time is coming

RE: Blondedy Ferdinand Just Got Married,  Now it's Blondedy F. Jean Louis sa ville natale sa date de naissance le non de sa...
sa ville natale sa date de naissance le non de sa mère et de son père