Jessica Geneus

Any comments our visitors make about Jessica Geneus will be listed here. If you want to discuss it further, be sure to add your own comments.

What do you think about it?

Click here to post your own comment about Jessica Geneus

So far, 6 comments have been posted, read what our visitors think about Jessica Geneus

<Prev (   1 of 7   >)   Next >
Back to Comments List

Comments

Marc-diane Nazaire says...

Begom ak dema more »

Mark Dowie says...

Hello, I have a script with a perfect starring role for Jessica Geneus. Does she have an... more »

Dimitri Noel says...

Hi Jess my name is Dimitri Noel I am a brand new actor who love to work with you in a... more »

Dadou says...

Jessica as a femile like you,i really like your acting. i'm goig very soon to act in a... more »

Ginal Felix says...

Hey Jessie; you are so beautiful I am Ginal Felix, in miami, fl, the owner of I am one... more »

Cher says...

Regarde toi sur cette foto,ou pa ta di son hollywood star,antouka,ou pi star ke J-LO! Se... more »

Recent Movie Comments...

That's the website to watch online, in full quality...
haiticinemaonline.com That's the website to watch online, in full quality, Haitian movies.

RE: Nice Simon HO YES SHE MAKES ME WANT IT, SO VERY,VERY,VERY...
HO YES SHE MAKES ME WANT IT, SO VERY,VERY,VERY HARD,LIKE,NOW I CAN SAY TO THE OTHER PEOPLE IN ALL OVER ENTIRE CANADA,YES WE HAVE SO MANY,MANY...

RE: Bob Lemoine is Dead - Bob Lemoine Mouri wi... Bob Lemoine? Bon bagay...Grand nég! Gros moune! Bon...
Bob Lemoine? Bon bagay...Grand nég! Gros moune! Bon Moune! Neg Jacmel...Natif, Natal....Vive la République....Condoléances à...

Trè bèl movie mwen ta vel wè l
Trè bèl movie mwen ta vel wè l

RE: Gerard Nader Mr. Nader, I believe you are a great up and coming...
Mr. Nader, I believe you are a great up and coming director. I loved your movie, INedit, When will you make a sequel or perhaps a new movie. please...