Haitian Movie DESOLE Premieres 2 Dec 2012

Any comments our visitors make about Haitian Movie DESOLE Premieres 2 Dec 2012 will be listed here. If you want to discuss it further, be sure to add your own comments.

What do you think about it?

Click here to post your own comment about Haitian Movie DESOLE Premieres 2 Dec 2012

So far, only 1 comment has been posted, read what our visitors think about Haitian Movie DESOLE Premieres 2 Dec 2012

<Prev (   1 of 2   >)   Next >
Back to Comments List

Comments

Louneda says...

I need to watch this movie please Si vous voulez more »

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Kisa Josephine Genyen Casting for this movie or any other
Casting for this movie or any other

RE: Jimmy Jean-Louis and Family It's so beautifull to see Haitian people succed and...
It's so beautifull to see Haitian people succed and let everyone know that Haiti is a beautifull Country and that Haitian people can suceed. That's...

RE: Transformation - New Haitian Movie Coming Soon! I cannot wait to see that movie,,,
I cannot wait to see that movie,,,

RE: What Haiti CINE TRIOMPHE will look like soon That will be awesome,, wow this picture is beautiful...
That will be awesome,, wow this picture is beautiful, i hope it's exactly the same,, that would be superb.

Dans un sombre cachot au fort de Joux, en France...
Dans un sombre cachot au fort de Joux, en France Languissait un vieux noir qu'admirait l'univers Trahi par les Francais, jaloux de sa vaillance Le...