Gazzman Pierre

Any comments our visitors make about Gazzman Pierre will be listed here. If you want to discuss it further, be sure to add your own comments.

What do you think about it?

Click here to post your own comment about Gazzman Pierre

So far, 7 comments have been posted, read what our visitors think about Gazzman Pierre

<Prev (   1 of 8   >)   Next >
Back to Comments List

Comments

Eliane Legagneur says...

Hi Just wanted to let you know that you have another fan out there. I will be at your... more »

Carlah Charles says...

Hi how are you doing you so sexy you so nice ou ka chante ou gen vokal se se'l ou men m... more »

Geebs Noel says...

Pa bliye, se hit ki fè yo konn chantè, yon moun ka gen vwa krapo epi yon hit fè yo... more »

Edy Henry says...

Wats up Gaz yeah I like the way you do the things I wish you good luck and god will be... more »

Jean-marc Balam says...

M'panse w ke petet gen.fe anpil atansyon nan chwa mizisyen ka ken anpil opotinis PAMI... more »

Hotmama says...

hi! mangazz i congradulate you for ur progress,i realy like the step that u in right now... more »

Albert Moussa says...

Gazman Pierre, God is coming back in less than three years. It is time to turn to the... more »

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Men Rat La Movie Clip Movielakay
That's a good movie

RE: Jimmy Jean Louis - Toussaint Louverture Movie RE: Jimmy Jean Louis - Toussaint Louverture Movie
bonjour Jimmy suis haitien,je vis en argentine,j aimerais voir le film de toussaint louverture.merci

RE: Desma Duclair RE: Desma Duclair
Christopher you are correct, but If your doing a Haitian movie in America you must also tell the story accurately. your main characters are Haitian...

RE: Destiny Movie Trailer
Carlo its Monalisa Monique's only daughter u remember Mike well i just wanted to tell u im 6 months pregnant and engaged im having a boy and that...

RE: Sheila Pierre Remo 3 RE: Sheila Pierre Remo 3
That's my baby right there, i love you boo. That's my girlfriend everyone????????????????. We official right now. she aint single!