Se Lavi Movie Trailer« Previous (807 of 842) Next »
Watch the Se Lavi Movie Trailer video, trailer of one of the best Haitian movie of 2006
Video Comments (14)
Where can I find this Haitian movie please it seems like interesting.
RE: Se Lavi Movie Trailer
jean you what I'm going to do
I'm going to pretend that we were talking face to
First of all Sandy you are not my spoke person.
you can't talk on my behalf.
to whom it may concern, i think it was very nice of you
to reply to Mr. or Mrs Jean, about the message that i
Mr. or Mrs. Jean
there is no need to call anyone crazy, i think this is just
what makes you think she has the right to say the movie sucks and I don't have the right to express my feelings?
Also, what makes you the referee in this game?
She has the right not to like the movie.
In her eyes it makes no sense, she has the rights to make her comment about the movie.
I saw this movie too and I am not sure where you saw it, but unless you saw something else your comment is off. This movie has so many lessons in it and make so much sense more than 95% of the haitian movies I have seen so far, the other 5% I left out is for the ones I haven't seen. Let me guess you're one of those people who think I love you ann is the best haitian movie ever made don't you?
i went to see this movie the very first time it came out
and i was kind of disappointed it has no meaning.
Comment on this videoName (required) E-mail (required, will not be published)