Yon Sel Nwit

Any comments our visitors make about Yon Sel Nwit will be listed here. If you want to discuss it further, be sure to add your own comments.

What do you think about it?

Click here to post your own comment about Yon Sel Nwit

So far, 26 comments have been posted, read what our visitors think about Yon Sel Nwit

REPLY to this message

Return to Message List

Comments

Jay says...

HELLO MY NAME IS JAY I'M FILMING A HAITIAN AMERICAN MOVIE IN NEW YORK..... I'M LOOKING 4... more »

Alexandra says...

look at my god mother sandra doing her thing from alexandra much ♥ more »

Sandra says...

Baby you are very special to me and I love you very much. Thank you honey for coming... more »

Shedly says...

I really want to see the rest of it. Congratulation to you guys!. I 'll be around all... more »

Donne says...

The message is a "positive" one is you know what I mean. But guys/gilrs, please..don't... more »

Jacmelienne says...

Just an advice to you. People will not take you seriously when cannot even spell... more »

N Michel says...

I am at work and browsing the web. in my opinion posting messages online is like text... more »

Jenny says...

Pou ki'w deside monte sou youn site d'Art Cinematographique pou ou pale konsa. Ki yes ki... more »

Doryofboston says...

jam we bagay yo la, preske tout moun ki ekri anvan yo gen ti problem. A mon avis, vous... more »

Febus says...

we can resolve this matter cilized or we can take it to the streets, it's your call! I... more »