Where can i find this dvd?

By: Jeny (replying to topic) - February 3 2017, 11:45 AM

Where can i find this dvd?

RE: Jimmy Jean-Louis: Bordering Excessive - Bad Experience in the Dominican Republic

<Prev (   < 2 of 6   >)   Next >
Back to Comments List

Related Article:

Jimmy Jean-Louis: Bordering Excessive - Bad Experience in the Dominican Republic

Bordering Excessive - by Jimmy Jean-Louis --- Having flown to Santo Domingo to attend the "Dominican Global Film Festival", I came to the... [more]

Recent Movie Comments...

Si w vle konn sak fe yon fanm dous...Al li atik...
Si w vle konn sak fe yon fanm dous...Al li atik sa...klike sou lien sa... bonenfomasyon.com/

RE: Destiny Movie Premiere Haitian should have an award every years, also they...
Haitian should have an award every years, also they should have the award in a enormous place where a lot of people could fit in. Am Haitian and in...

Hi my name Daniel..first of foremost I'd like to...
Hi my name Daniel..first of foremost I'd like to thank the work that you're doing in our society...how can I make an appointment with u.

RE: Misty Jean I love your smiles
I love your smiles

RE: Haiti Cinema - Vwazinn Nan, New Haitian Movie about Rutshelle and Roody Roodboy That's not fair at all. You guys should have respect...
That's not fair at all. You guys should have respect for Rutshelle and Roody. They didn't give you any accord to create thar movie. You're all...