Bos Macel Saurel Charles meet Haiti Culture Minister Dithny Joan Raton

Any comments our visitors make about Bos Macel Saurel Charles meet Haiti Culture Minister Dithny Joan Raton will be listed here. If you want to discuss it further, be sure to add your own comments.

What do you think about it?

Click here to post your own comment about Bos Macel Saurel Charles meet Haiti Culture Minister Dithny Joan Raton

So far, 2 comments have been posted, read what our visitors think about Bos Macel Saurel Charles meet Haiti Culture Minister Dithny Joan Raton

<Prev (   1 of 3   >)   Next >
Back to Comments List

Comments

Serge Labissiere says...

The guy ok to me we need to support him for the good thing he did. more »

Serge Labissiere says...

The guy ok to me we need to support him for the good thing he did. more »

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Actress Garcelle Beauvais visits a school in Haiti Verygood.because of non security in Haiti lot of us...
Verygood.because of non security in Haiti lot of us leaving all over the wold would like to do the same.they just scare.can we do,something about...

This movie is amazing, I really hope they had another...
This movie is amazing, I really hope they had another one coming out.

Mwen ta renmen patisipe nan fans club sa
Mwen ta renmen patisipe nan fans club sa

RE: Jimmy Jean-Louis: Bordering Excessive - Bad Experience in the Dominican Republic Where can i find this dvd?
Where can i find this dvd?

RE: Jimmy Jean-Louis and Family It's so beautifull to see Haitian people succed and...
It's so beautifull to see Haitian people succed and let everyone know that Haiti is a beautifull Country and that Haitian people can suceed. That's...