One Random User will be selected to WIN an Extravaganza Day...

By: Billygulizio (replying to topic) - January 10 2011, 12:25 AM

One Random User will be selected to WIN an Extravaganza Day from Rankontre.com. This is an amazing post ...

rankontre.com/

RE: Dyab Baba 2 Now Available, Download It Online!

<Prev (   < 3 of 3   >)   Next >
Back to Comments List

Related Article:

Dyab Baba 2 Now Available, Download It Online!

Haitian movie Dyab Baba part 2 is now available on DVD but you can download it from the Internet Did you see Dyab Baba Part 1? Wanna know how the... [more]

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: The Haitian Steven Spielberg's and Oprah Winfrey's Revealed Thans,for considering the fact that haitian people...
Thans,for considering the fact that haitian people don't respect talents from their own actors or actress.We need to fight for the next generation...

Salut Herold, Je suis haitienne qui vit en Haiti. Je...
Salut Herold, Je suis haitienne qui vit en Haiti. Je suis une fervente medisante des films hatiens, ils sont fades et niais surtout ceux venant de...

RE: Sheila Pierre Remo 3 That's my baby right there, i love you boo. That's my...
That's my baby right there, i love you boo. That's my girlfriend everyone????????????????. We official right now. she aint single!

RE: Haiti Cinema - Vwazinn Nan, New Haitian Movie about Rutshelle and Roody Roodboy That's not fair at all. You guys should have respect...
That's not fair at all. You guys should have respect for Rutshelle and Roody. They didn't give you any accord to create thar movie. You're all...

RE: Haiti Cinema - Cine Triomphe re-opens with 2 Haitian Movies playing Everyday starting Sunday I love it
I love it