Re: Interview With Michael Brea, Why Did He Kill His Mother?

By: Miss (replying to topic) - December 27 2010, 10:56 AM

pray for him i think he's real sick the man has hollywood stress

<Prev (   < 3 of 16   >)   Next >
Back to Comments List

Related Article:

Interview With Michael Brea, Why Did He Kill His Mother?

Actor Michael Brea gave an exclusive interview to the NY Daily News from the prison ward at Bellevue Hospital. In the interview, he explains that... [more]

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Gerard Nader RE: Gerard Nader
Mr. Nader, I believe you are a great up and coming director. I loved your movie, INedit, When will you make a sequel or perhaps a new movie. please...

RE: Rachele Magloire filming her movie DEPORTED in Haiti RE: Rachele Magloire filming her movie DEPORTED in Haiti
My brother Alex was deported after 35 years living In New york. now he is In port_de_paix lost not knowing what To do. It is a sad thing. My...

RE: Reginald Lubin's Movie OASIS 2 Released Dn DVD RE: Reginald Lubin's Movie OASIS 2 Released Dn DVD
J'aime ce film

RE: Haitian Actor Papa Pie rushed to the Hospital Sunday during Haitian Movie Awards RE: Haitian Actor Papa Pie rushed to the Hospital Sunday during Haitian Movie Awards
Best wishes n get well soon legend. His always n will be always a legend to me.

RE: Haitian Actor Papa Pie rushed to the Hospital Sunday during Haitian Movie Awards RE: Haitian Actor Papa Pie rushed to the Hospital Sunday during Haitian Movie Awards
ooooo sa malere'm nan genyen,map priye pou geri vit cheri