barikad crew they all dead

By: Haitian Girl - June 22 2008, 5:23 PM

I saw the accident on youtube.com and I'm shocked.

That guy Katafal was the popular one in the band, after the accident, his girlfriend Natalie Bertrand, killed herself.

She shot herself in the throat.

All five men are dead. Their bodies burned so badly you hardly recognize them. Wow! I feel bad for all the men, especially Katafal.

I don 'know what else to say but, I hope their souls go to heaven, I hope they have Jesus in their lives, if they don't Satan going to automatically take their souls with him and burn them in hell.

Back to Comments List

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Haiti Actress Fabienne Colas Honored in Quebec, Canada RE: Haiti Actress Fabienne Colas Honored in Quebec, Canada
I really think its great Fabienne Cola deserve it! She worked hard through the years to bring Haitians together and this is in addition to raising...

RE: Jimmy Jean-Louis and Family RE: Jimmy Jean-Louis and Family
It's so beautifull to see Haitian people succed and let everyone know that Haiti is a beautifull Country and that Haitian people can suceed. That's...

RE: Jessica Geneus RE: Jessica Geneus
She is Awesome and I love her

RE: Dancing in the Shadow of Love - Haitian Movie Trailer
I Love movie haïtien

RE: Haiti Actress Fabienne Colas Honored in Quebec, Canada RE: Haiti Actress Fabienne Colas Honored in Quebec, Canada
fabienne c racis li bs talking about ki haitien li fe vin n together a e chofe taxi li tap imlye nan montreal c blan manze ye bay verite non ban n...