barikad crew they all dead

By: Haitian Girl - June 22 2008, 5:23 PM

I saw the accident on youtube.com and I'm shocked.

That guy Katafal was the popular one in the band, after the accident, his girlfriend Natalie Bertrand, killed herself.

She shot herself in the throat.

All five men are dead. Their bodies burned so badly you hardly recognize them. Wow! I feel bad for all the men, especially Katafal.

I don 'know what else to say but, I hope their souls go to heaven, I hope they have Jesus in their lives, if they don't Satan going to automatically take their souls with him and burn them in hell.

Back to Comments List

Recent Movie Comments...

JUDITH MARIE VILBON AND MY LOVE
Ja sam sretan da se u ljubavi. Osje?am se blagoslovljeno

RE: Jimmy Jean Louis - Toussaint Louverture Movie RE: Jimmy Jean Louis - Toussaint Louverture Movie
bonjour Jimmy suis haitien,je vis en argentine,j aimerais voir le film de toussaint louverture.merci

RE: Garcelle Beauvais Dating Sean Penn - Fact Or Fiction? RE: Garcelle Beauvais Dating Sean Penn - Fact Or Fiction?
They look to be the perfect couple and wish them all the best but there's still that special person awaiting you so here is a link that may help...

RE: Bob Lemoine is Dead - Bob Lemoine Mouri wi... RE: Bob Lemoine is Dead - Bob Lemoine Mouri wi...
Oh my god! Paix a son ame

RE: Haiti Actress Fabienne Colas Honored in Quebec, Canada RE: Haiti Actress Fabienne Colas Honored in Quebec, Canada
I really think its great Fabienne Cola deserve it! She worked hard through the years to bring Haitians together and this is in addition to raising...