Misty Jean

Any comments our visitors make about Misty Jean will be listed here. If you want to discuss it further, be sure to add your own comments.

What do you think about it?

Click here to post your own comment about Misty Jean

So far, only 1 comment has been posted, read what our visitors think about Misty Jean

<Prev (   1 of 2   >)   Next >
Back to Comments List

Comments

You So Wow Bb says...

I love your smiles more »

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Actress Parker McKenna Posey coming to Haiti in December Once you see american celebrities going back and...
Once you see american celebrities going back and forth to Haiti, it is usually to encourage some immoral values. Depi kile etranje te renmen...

RE: Aristide and the Endless Revolution we have too many stupid people over the internet...
we have too many stupid people over the internet, they don't finish their grammar school and by making an ugly comment on people who have better...

Nice movie boyz! Love it. 2thumbs up. Just choose...
Nice movie boyz! Love it. 2thumbs up. Just choose 1language to speak. That's all

RE: Haitian Movie DESOLE Premieres 2 Dec 2012 I need to watch this movie please Si vous voulez
I need to watch this movie please Si vous voulez

RE: Don Kato, I love you anne Yon lot bon akte e Rape, kounyea Politisyen, mwen jis...
Yon lot bon akte e Rape, kounyea Politisyen, mwen jis espere li konn sa ki yon bon Atis, se pa tout moun kap di tenten ki folle epi ou mete yo nan...