Oh my god i think i'm so late. reason why cause i was talking...

By: Mz Lady (replying to topic) - December 25 2007, 8:54 PM

oh my god i think i'm so late. reason why cause i was talking to a friend of my earlier he sent me to this website called belfim and i happen to stop bye and watch some hatian movie trailers in i have to say dat i'm really proud of my haitian people cause i happen to see dis movie trailer called destiny in i want to say dat trailer really caught
my attention.

destiny boys in girl i wanna let yall know something keep yall head up cause u guys really did yall thing.

in i promise myself dat i will go in see dat mirracle finally haitian got dis actions dat i've been hoping to see in a haitian movie.january,12,2008 i have to be their.

RE: Destiny movie trailer 2

<Prev (   < 3 of 75   >)   Next >
Back to Comments List

Watch the related video:

Destiny movie trailer 2

watch the new movie trailer for Haitian movie Destiny, a film produced by John Desinor [more]

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Michael Brea Told Doctors He Saw The Devil Inside His Mother They Did vaudoo to Michael brea i know
They Did vaudoo to Michael brea i know

judith marie vilbon I AM MISTRESS
1. If a man is married and stays married and has you on the side, then you are only a side piece. You are simply there because you agree to be...

RE: Yvon Alteon Critically Injured in an Accident in Milot Haiti Shalom from YHWH ELYON; Thus all is well!
Shalom from YHWH ELYON; Thus all is well!

RE: bouzen la saline Mwen ta ren we pi bel bouzin la saline
Mwen ta ren we pi bel bouzin la saline

RE: Desole Movie Poster I would like to watch this movie right I don't know...
I would like to watch this movie right I don't know if u want