Message to All in The Haitian Movie Industry.

Woodring - December 14 2007, 5:19 PM

As you may have noticed, Belfim has been shutdown to all visitors the last 48 hours.

I will not go in to details about why Belfim.com has been shut down the last 48 hours except to say this:

The purpose of the Belfim message boards is to allow Haitian movie consumers, both with web experience and little web experience, to be able to come here and give their opinions about the movies they are watching.

It is not there to allow the little people amongst us to knock down those who deserve nothing but respect and praise.

Sometimes I just want to shut this website down permanently.

But when I think about the big majority of people I am helping, I figure I will not let a few people with a destructive mission to stop me from fullfilling my purpose in Haitian society.

So I am asking everyone who involved in making movies to please stop bashing the other.

If you really have what it takes, all you have to do is make a better movie and let the public decide.

Why do you think I refuse to comment on Haitian movies.

I chose not to be the critic, and you should do the same.

REPLY to this message

Return to Message List

Comments

Fara says...

I agree with you 100% mr. woodring, this website is not a place for producers and actors... more »

says...

I totally agree with you Fara, but when you are a new actress and your family members... more »

Watchful Eyes says...

Belfim, It's about time belfim said something about the bashing and defamation that was... more »

says...

Screening to aprove and deny every single post on belfim.com would take forever and... more »

Junior says...

Hello Woodring, I am Junior, a writer director in NYC. I get on your site everyday. I... more »