Destiny movie trailer 2

Destiny movie trailer 2

watch the new movie trailer for Haitian movie Destiny, a film produced by John Desinor [more]

Comments 31 - 40 of 74

Benoit says...

Yes guys it's always good to take a litle more time to bring something good like... more »

Ronald Theodore Actor And Entrepreneur Investor says...

Thank you guys for your support,you'll knows more about me,by going to the grand... more »

Guervarar Vilbrun says...

Lol.Hi Johanne I see you checked out the preview. Glad you enjoy it. Guervarar Vilbrun more »

Thank you I really appreciate your support, I can assure you this will not be my last... more »

Thank you for your support, have a wonderful trip and i'm looking foward to see you at... more »

Nikki says...

Allo,Ronald U look awesome I love your body and all that well.U look fine. Olalalaaa... more »

Ronald Theodore says...

That's right if no else is doing it I got to do it. more »

Karmen says...

Ronald you told go look at it I tought it was a joke now I see,that the #1 haitian... more »

Youselande From Alabama says...

BIg red I want to hold your big arm you are so sexy.let me tell you something I love the... more »

Une Admiratrice says...

I heard good stuff comming-up from far away, don't give-up your self Big Red pa gade... more »

31 - 40 of 74 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next ›  Last »

Recent Movie Comments...

This movie is a nice movie it like reality
This movie is a nice movie it like reality

RE: Jessica Geneus She is Awesome and I love her
She is Awesome and I love her

RE: What Haiti CINE TRIOMPHE will look like soon That will be awesome,, wow this picture is beautiful...
That will be awesome,, wow this picture is beautiful, i hope it's exactly the same,, that would be superb.

Mwen ta renmen patisipe nan fans club sa
Mwen ta renmen patisipe nan fans club sa

Hi my name rebensley an what website can we watch...
Hi my name rebensley an what website can we watch this movie love this