Profonds Regrets Miami Premiere

Any comments our visitors make about Profonds Regrets Miami Premiere will be listed here. If you want to discuss it further, be sure to add your own comments.

What do you think about it?

Click here to post your own comment about Profonds Regrets Miami Premiere

So far, 2 comments have been posted, read what our visitors think about Profonds Regrets Miami Premiere

REPLY to this message

<Prev (   1 of 3   >)   Next >
Return to Message List

Comments

Nolssaint Nereice says...

l'amour et l'amitier more »

Robert M. St Fleur says...

Once again, you've done it Fabienne. Your acting is just getting better and better... more »

Recent Movie Comments...

RE: Joseph Zenny Jr. Li se fyete pou Ayisyen,chanteur et Acteur e li byen...
Li se fyete pou Ayisyen,chanteur et Acteur e li byen jwe ro yo, se sa net I Love You Anne ( se derespektan mon che) Quote by Him

RE: Bob Lemoine is Dead - Bob Lemoine Mouri wi... Bob Lemoine? Bon bagay...Grand nég! Gros moune! Bon...
Bob Lemoine? Bon bagay...Grand nég! Gros moune! Bon Moune! Neg Jacmel...Natif, Natal....Vive la République....Condoléances à...

Are there any Haitian movie premiers in Miami for the rest of 2015?
Anyone know of any Haitian movie premiers going on in Miami for the rest of 2015?

RE: Bos Macel Saurel Charles meet Haiti Culture Minister Dithny Joan Raton The guy ok to me we need to support him for the good...
The guy ok to me we need to support him for the good thing he did.

RE: Bob Lemoine is Dead - Bob Lemoine Mouri wi... Bob avait plus que cette voix de stentor. Il etait un...
Bob avait plus que cette voix de stentor. Il etait un Stentor.